What is Microdermabrasion and how does it work?
Microdermabrasion is an effective anti-ageing skin treatment which uses an extremely fine mist of microscopic aluminium oxide crystals sprayed onto the skin to exfoliate and remove the top layer of skin.
It’s a gentle, painless spray which mechanically resurfaces your skin by gently removing the top layers of dead skin cells. The treatment is completely safe, the crystals are only used once, and there is no downtime to this treatment.
Microdermabrasion is effective for:
- removing fine lines
- reducing wrinkles and imperfections
- diminishing old acne marks and scars
- correction of pigmentation and hyper pigmentation disorders
- removing blackheads
- scar and stretch mark reduction
- Progressive reduction of Stretch marks
- stimulating collagen and elastin fibres to reduce the signs of ageing.